Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 5, 2009

    MISSION: Jamaica


    Dear Bishop,
    It was such a blessing to have heard you tonight and to have had the privilege of meeting you afterwords. What struck me was the very simple but profound way in which you communicated the Word of God to us. Hearing you preach tonight made me feel that myself and other preachers have really complicated the message. I have been hearing about your ministry for over a year and I think in God's all wise providence those seeds will germinate. I am very much interested in talking to you further about how we can work together in the future. I plan to be at the morning session for a short while and then travel over to the country later but I am planning to bring a number of people from my church with me on Sunday. God's richest blessing on your ministry.
    OSN

    No comments:

    Post a Comment