Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 27, 2009

    "God's Big Picture" is a must read...


    I am excited by the response to my book, "God's Big Picture." It's now in so many languages. A section of my book shelf is reserved for this book in various languages. Each language represents people who deserve to know how to find themselves in God's plan. We provide this book FREE during my Gospel Seminars globally. In a few weeks, we'll be giving 30,000 in Indonesia FREE. We are trusting God for the finances, because we've learned that BOOKS in the hands of believers is the best investment that we can make to help secure nations with the Gospel of Christ. This book is good for unbelievers, new converts, mature Christians and scholars. It provides a condensed "picture" of the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. One reader commented, "I've been a Spirit-filled Christian for 22 years. As I read your book, the missing pieces of my knowledge feel into place. The questions were answered. Now the entire Bible makes sense. This is a must read for everyone." Partner with us in FEEDING THE WORLD WITH THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment