Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 15, 2009

    Good News comes every day

    I I just received an email from Manasse in Kenya. He accept Christ when I was there ministering in Kisumu. He said, "Truly you left a great impact in my life and I'm not regretting my confession of Jesus as my personal savior. Please send me the transforming book, 'SOULWINNING,' to help me do the work of Jesus." Yes, we'll send him my father's classic book FREE. Because of friends who want to help spread the Gospel to nations everywhere, we are able to continue the flow of GOOD NEWS to the world. Check out www.osborn.org to extend your own ministry through this unique and effective ministry.
    Dr. LaDonna

    1 comment:

    1. All I needed was Believers In Action.

      Thanks you Dr. T.L. & LaDonna, for a copy of Believers in Action to me last November. The message revived my spirit and sets me on target for this glorious Gospel of Life.

      Sometimes, I wish I could just keep my mouth shut my mouth at the bus station, on campus, the mall,...etc to no avail. My walk with God changed when I read this little book. Besetting sins flew, and the precious Spirit of boldness took over my soul. I couldn't wait grab a copy of SOULWINNING and FAITH TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD. SOULWINNING is a MUST READ to every believer in Christ Jesus. It added purpose to my life.

      Evangelism is becoming my everyday life. What else I should be doing on planet earth, if I'm not wining souls unto eternity...

      GOD BLESS THE OSBORN MINISTRIES!
      Wouvala

      ReplyDelete