Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 4, 2009

    Book Evangelism In Africa


    My Dearest Beloved Servant of Living God Bishop LaDonna C Osborn,

    Greetings and Blessings to you in Wonderful Jesus Name our Only Lord and Savior. I hope that you are fine and Bro Cory and Daddy T L Osborn Man of God. I thank God for your Ministries and your love for each people, race and tribu. Also, It's a great honor for me to serve God under your leadership. Daily I and my whole family pray for you . Your ministry had impact positivement my ministry and my church service. You love people, you preach the Simple Gospel. I praise Lord to meet you and I believe to meet you again in Tulsa in October.

    Since I meet you , God had blessed my financial situation, my ministry, family and trip missions. I know now that you are a Bishop specially for me and my ministry.
    Bishop LaDonna C Osborn, We wish to focus on the large distribution of Books of You, Dr T L and Daisy Osborn in the African continent and create Christian libraries in each African country. We wish to help each African minister of God according to his call, to be trained and well-informed in order to accomplish the Lord’s Supreme order in Africa and all over the world.

    Also, I obtained a Local where my project will be realized. When Rev Tommy Ray O'Dell will come he visit it. I will put in this Local all Books of Rev T L Osborn so that each pastor, christian and belivers who will need these book will can to obtain them easy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment