Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 1, 2009

    The Most Important Event of My Life


    My life was changed in 1984 by T.L. Osborn. As a woman who desired to please God so much, I wore a head covering, long skirts, no jewelry and no makeup (thinking I was godly). When I attempted to follow the Old Testament Law's of what food to eat, and what things to do, I gave up! Someone said, "Come and hear a man who has preached to the largest crowds in the world." I was curious and when he came to Buffalo, NY, I went to hear him. I bought "Faith to Change Your World" cassettes and I hear the truth - God wasn't mad at me. He didn't have a huge pen, writing down everything I did wrong. I listened to the tapes over and over ... everyday. My life and future was changed. God wanted my heart! He loves me! WOW! It was the most important event of my life (besides praying the prayer of salvation). My heart is so grateful to you. I cried recently when I got to hear Dr T.L. at the VBI graduation here in Tulsa, OK. There was an open seat in the third row. I grinned the whole time as I watched my HERO OF FAITH. Thank you.
    T.N. (Tulsa)

    1 comment:

    1. I have heard so many ministers place focus on their ministry and their calling. So many ministers today are focusing on themselves and their "special anointing" but T.L Osborn has served the Lord for so long and his focus is the Lord and what He does through men. Thanks you Rev Osborn for keeping us focused on the real Gospel and not directing attention toward men.. May the Lord add years to your life to continue His work and to your family as well!

      ReplyDelete