Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 20, 2009

    FACEBOOK: Miracle Report

    Here is a testimony from Dr. T.L. Osborn's facebook page.

    July 28, 2009
    Please pray for my dad. He is a veteran. Strong as an ox but in his 70's. recently he had a annual physical for his insurance and they found his lungs damaged and aorta aneurysm via MRI scan. He has never been sick in his life nor ever had surgery. He is not saved but knows about God and our Lord Jesus. Believe and agree with me for total
    turnaround of this situation and that his heart is open to receive Christ and through this event, My brothers also will receive Christ through the working miracle of God's hand that my father is fully aware of that God can do. But we must stand in the gap for him and believe God for him. Dad's name is Luis lives in NY

    August 19, 2009

    I thank you so much for your ministry. A few weeks ago I had asked you all to pray for my dad. I informed you that he was diagnosed with abdominal aneurysm and liver damage. He went for his second consult and no surgery is need and no medication is needed and his liver is perfect. Aneurysm is at 4.3 cm and we believe for it to be totally dissolve. keep praying for his salvation.. he is tuff as nails but I believe that spirit of pharaho will bow down.


    Visit Dr. T.L. Osborn's facebook page here
    Visit Osborn Ministries website here

    No comments:

    Post a Comment