Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 28, 2009

    My Husband Loves to Give Out Tracts

    Dearest Ones, The Osborns,

    God truly bless you precious people and your associates. It’s such a blessing to be in touch with you dear people.

    A month or two ago, I sent in a prayer request for healing after a fall. The paramedics who came thought I had broken things in my right shoulder, arm, hip, pelvic area and femur area. Today, I am much better. There are still some areas that need help and I am using a walker to even take one step. But I am praising God for all that He has done in these areas on a day-by-day basis. We’re believing God for a total victory.

    We happened to re-read an older issue of one of your letters, and we learning that you have tracts available. My husband loves to give out tracts for people and places he may go. Will you please send us whatever number of tracts we can purchase for $25? Thank you so much.

    Recently on TV at least 4 different ministers mentioned your ministry in a very favorable light. You wonderful ministers of salvation, love and grace, you have a most respected influence abroad and at home. Praise God, after all your endless efforts, people know you and love you dearly. Pioneers, that’s you. We praise God for you. We pray for your well- being.

    Love and much gratitude to you,

    Mr. & Mrs. BBS

    No comments:

    Post a Comment