Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 1, 2009

    100 Healing Facts


    Dear T.L. & Daisy Osborn,

    I am a long time fan of your ministry, and always buy “100 Healing Facts”. I sat under your teaching while attending Calvary Cathedral in the 80’s. I have the highest respect for your quality, especially being Bible centered and listening to the Holy Spirit. Thank you for being a vessel to the Body of Christ.

    I also have long admired Queen Elizabeth II as the godly matriarch of her family as well as a selfless servant of her nation. I wrote a letter thanking her, and the was prompted to send your “100 Healing Facts” to her as well. Her staff sent me a letter thanking me for the booklet! It certainly didn’t come across as a form letter and since it doesn’t “convert” anybody – just shows Bible truth to ALL – I feel confident that her majesty did receive and is benefitting.

    Yours truly In Him,

    TH, USA

    1 comment:

    1. To believe that the Queen would receive the booklet, read it and actually benefit from it IS indeed Faith! Only in eternity will we fully know but God Bless you dear one for your belief!

      ReplyDelete