Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 30, 2009

    Crawled Away to Die in the Jungle

    Domita Juma was a helpless victim of paralysis. Unable to stand or work, she crawled away from her home to die in the jungle. She was found by friends. At the hospital, several operations on her spine left her more helpless than before.


    Carried to the Osborn Crusade in Njoro-Menengai, Kenya, she heard the gospel, believed on Christ and was totally healed. When Domtilla returned to her village to show her husband how she was healed, he proudly gave her his bicycle and said, "I never want to see you carrying heavy buckets of water on your head again. I give you my bicycle. You shall ride to the river for water because God gave you back to me with a new body!"

    She goes all over her region, showing the people what God's miracle power did for her.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment