Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 10, 2009

    And all the people saw him walking and praising God.


    "I had a fever for four days and was sick in bed for a month, suffering awful agony in my body, especially in my legs. I would just lay in bed and cry with pain in my legs.

    "Then after that sickness and fever left me, I cound I could not stand up and walk. When I tried, my legs would not straighten out or hold me up. From that time, the only way I could move about was to use my hands and scoot along in a sitting position. I continued to suffer much pain.

    "Then I heard of the Osborn Crusade in Surabaja, and I went there. I listened to the gospel, and when prayer was made for the sick
    I believed what I heard, and was instantly healed.

    "I have been a Muslim all my life, but now I have accepted  Jesus Christ as my Savior and I will serve Him always. I am perfectly healed and can walk as good as I ever could before I was sick. I am very thankful for this miracle by Jesus Christ."

    From "The Gospel According to T.L. & Daisy " by T.L. & Daisy Osborn. order it here
    Send your prayer requests here
    To partner with our Togo Africa trip donate here

    No comments:

    Post a Comment