Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 3, 2009

    Daughter, Your Faith Has Made You Whole


    "I had a high fever and my feet swelled as big as they could without bursting, and when the sickness left, I could not walk. My legs were useless. The only way I could get around was to scoot myself along on the ground with my hands."

     "I attended the Osborn Crusade in Surabaja, arriving about 2:00 in the afternoon so that I could be close to the platform for the service."

    "The third meeting I attended, I was instantly healed. My legs became strong again, and I got up on my feet and walked as well as I ever could. I was restored and normal again. I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for healing me so that I can now walk again. I want to serve Him. "



    No comments:

    Post a Comment