Dr. TL Osborn's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 9, 2009

    Four Confessions


    1) Some say, "I'll have the blessing some day."
    2) Others ponder, "It's wonderful. I should have it, but I can't seem to receive it. I don't understand."
    3) The realist says, "When I feel it and see it, I'll know that I have it."
    4) But the believer with the positive faith says, "I have it now. It is written. It is mine."

    Biblical faith rests entirely on what the word of God says. It is independent of our natural senses. Faith is the reality of what the senses may register as non-existent. There is a continual conflict between our senses and our faith. -Gal 5:1-17

    Gal 5:16-17
    I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. NKJV




    No comments:

    Post a Comment